I don't know what it happens with dA actually. They did new changes: now we can put or delete a picture from our faves directly from the top right corner of the picture, fantastic (even if I don't think it's really useful...) BUT:
I'm enable to:
- move the thumb of a faved picture from a folder to another one directly (I must go in the page of the picture, remove it from the faves, then fave it again in the right folder);
- move the thumb of a picture into a folder;
- remove a thumb from a folder (but keep it into my faves), without going to the page of the picture;
- see the date of the submission of the picture under the thumb (I must go to the page of the picture);
- see the name of the artist under the thumb (I must put my mouse on the thumb)...
All of these lacks of actions make the management of the pictures faved in the purpose to do my "best of" quite impossible.
I hope that dA will solve these problems soon (but, perhaps do they think that these "new" thumbs are better...). Until then, I'll stop to do these "best of". I'm sorry for the trouble.
Thank you for your support.